Thinker Mask fear in the mind

Mask fear in the mind


During the pandemic epidemic corona

You should never have used it as a mask.


Even wearing a mask when there is pollution in traffic is never collected.
In that pollution, our body was in a more horrible condition than Carona, but still we felt it was wrong to wear a mask.
But now wearing a mask is mandatory.
So the mask is put on
But it does not go away.
So what is the solution?
I began to ask myself this question, then I wondered why and what caused this fear in our minds.
Then I realized that the only reason for that is

News channels on your Doordarshan (TV) ....!


Then he said exactly right.
I stopped watching the news immediately, after a few days, the rest of the programs on Doordarshan are not being aired at all .... Finally, I said that the Doordarshan set was shut down.
Now all the thoughts are gone.
But care must be taken.
The vaccine has not been received yet, so you have to be careful.
That's all I wanted to say today.
If you like it, please like it.

 Thinker Mask fear in the mind 

Please follow:
@thinkerlinux
@thinkerprafulla
@prithasagavekar

Keep Smiling 😊 Keep growing 🌱💗

Thinker Mask fear in the mind

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments